The Brundage Bump

Keep up with our new addition

Still waiting

Posted by aeopi on December 4, 2008

We’re still here in labor and delivery and still nothing has happened.  It seems like Owen is being stubborn and doesn’t want to come out into this cold day and freezing hospital room.  (Seriously, you could hang meat in here).  If he hasn’t dropped or if she still isn’t dilated by 2:00 we will probably make the decision to have a C-Section.  The doc said we can keep at this all day and even try again tomorrow but Ashley is worn out and we don’t want to do this another day.  Luckily she’s able to nap right now while we all take a lunch break. 

Until next time…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: